Is it true that Nepalese are not allowed in Argentina but dogs are? Is it written in the constitution of Argentina?

·

Q: Is it true that Nepalese are not allowed in Argentina, but dogs are? Is it written in the constitution of Argentina?

Not quite Mr. Anonymous.

There are around 234 Nations listed in Nations Online .org[1] including dependencies and overseas territories from various Nations (The UK, Denmark, France, Australia, New Zealand & others)

The Argentinean Immigration Service (DNM)[2] lists 215 Nations (dependencies aren’t listed as the same rules apply to either the mother Country and/or its dependencies with respect to ingress-to-Argentina requirements)

Nepal is of course listed.

So:

  1. None of those Countries are listed as “Citizen Ingress Prohibited”
  2. Only 53% of those (113 countries) are imposed with Visa requirements and thus, People from the remaining 47% (102 countries) are free to ingress any day, as tourist to Argentina without visa.

As per your question, Nepalese can get in, they only require a tourist visa just like Chinese People, or like People from Bosnia-Herzegovina, Moldavia, India or Pakistan just to pick some examples.

So no, there are no special requirements for Nepalese.

Brief:

Europe: No visa required except People from Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina and from Republic of Moldova.

The UK, BOT & Colonial Dependencies: no visa required for tourism

North, Central & South America: no visa required for tourism (except People from Belize)

Caribbean Islands: Same thing, free to visit except for People from Cuba, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Dominica, Dominican Republic which are required to hold a valid visa to visit Argentina.

Africa: visa required (any Nationality) except People from South Africa, Western Sahara, Reunion Island & Mayotte.

Oceania: visa required (any Nationality) except People from Australia, New Zealand & Guam.

Mid Orient: visa required (any Nationality Palestinians included) except Israel and United Arab Emirates whose citizens are not required to hold a valid visa to visit Argentina.

Asia: visa required (any Nationality) except Japan, South Korea & Hong Kong (*)

(*) People from China (People’s Republic of China), Taiwan (Republic of China) & Macao (People’s Republic of China ) are required to have a visa to visit Argentina, the exception is Hong Kong, thing that might be due to the HK former ties to the UK (my guess)

Here is the list, as published today, June 17, 2018.

http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/accesible/indexA.php?visas


This picture is “The Hummingbird”, Nazca figures in Peru, built between 500 BCE and 500 CE and positively identified as figures during the 20th Century.

We are one world Mr. Anonymous, the ancients knew it, so think twice before posting bullying questions regarding Argentina or South America or any place in the world (Nepalese Gurkha’s included, of course they are free to come to Argentina)

Cheers!

Footnotes

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *